8 years experience
Ask Free Question
I understand your pain. Nowadays back pain is a very common complaint in young adults. So donot worry. It can be due to various reasons. Many of the problem occurs for which we are not aware.
If possible please visit our physio department and take some pain relieving modalities. Once pain will reduce you can start exercises which will make you fit and away from all pain.
As an advice: apply ice or heat which ever suits you directly to the area of low back pain will decrease swelling and inflammation, and ease your discomfort. Apply it for 10 to 15 minutes only thrice a day.
Below is some precautions you can take:
1. Avoid forward bending, if required then bend your knees first and then bend forward.
2. Avoid weight lifting.
3. Sit in chairs or car seats with proper back support.
4. Try to sleep in a position that helps you maintain the curve in your back like sidelying.
5. Get enough vit d from sun as vit d keep bones strong including spine,
6. Drink plenty of water to enhance the inter vertebral disks
7. Avoid standing in the one position for a long time.
8. Try to sleep in a position that helps you maintain the curve in your back.
9. Regular habit of meditations is necessary to fit healthy.
Hope this answer your question. Get well soon.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.