I am suffering from piles and external hemorrhoids from 2-3 months. I used xylocaine jelly 2% with betadine solution but its giving relief for short time and reduce the size of hemorrhoids. I also do sits bath. Please suggest me how it remove or kaise cheek hoga relief milega.

hello Manju... If you will take treatment without knowing the actual effect then you will never get the solution. Xylocain causes numbness of the part for sometime so you feel relief in pain. It has no effect on piles. Betadin is helpful to control the infection but it has no effect on the prolapsed vessels which causes piles... how can a wrong treatment can cure. For proper cure take homeopathic treatment.
Hello. You haven't mentioned your symptoms. Piles are usually painless unless complicated. Piles may cause bleeding or itching. You better get yourself examined by a proctologist or a general surgeon in your area to get yourself examined. I would suggest the following treatment for two weeks for symptomatic relief. 1. Lots of fluids and fires. Avoid nonveg and spices. 2. Sits baths thrice a day with warm water with a small amount of dettol. Don't use betadine. 3. Tab dobirut twice daily 4. Anorelief cream locally thrice a day. 5. Softolax granules bed time with a glass of water. Regards.