I am 30 year male. My penis is not getting full staraingth during sex. And it loses very soon. And it get wet before starting sex.

Hey. Don’t worry; this is a common issue amongst men nowadays. You will be able to increase your sex time once you start controlling your excitement level. You don’t need any medicine for this; I can help you fix this problem naturally and cheaply. Let’s start with some simple lifestyle changes …. Exercise every day. You can start with something basic like a 30 minute brisk walk or running, jogging, yoga, aerobics, cycling. Try losing weight – if you are on the heavier side. Eat lots of fruits & vegetables every day. Say NO to all/any form of tobacco (cigarettes, cigars, tumbaku, gutkha etc.) Avoid drinking alcohol especially before sex! Not using any recreational drugs either. If you are already doing all of the above- that’s great! You are on the right track) I would like to add that stress is another major factor that affects performance. So just stay calm, relax and be confident and focus on your partner! You will be just fine… I would like you to try some scientifically proven helpful exercise too. For further details feel free to contact me. Take good care.)