I am student. Due to long hour sitting, I feel some lower back pain. So how can I reduce it? What type of exercise have I needed?

I am student. Due to long hour sitting, I feel some lower...
Dear Navin - For Your General go for a complete detox of ur body with the help of ayurveda's Panchakarma therapy. It includes Abhyangam (Massage with medicated oils) n medicated steam bath. this wud rejuvenate ur body - improving ur work efficiency and bettering ur sleep. It will also strengthen ur nerves and muscles. These procedures will take out the harmful toxins out of ur body - cleansing ur body. Also take Shirodhara which would completely take the stress out of ur body and u will feel light, fresh and full of energy. FOR BACK PAIN - go for Ayurveda's Panchkarma Therapy - We have many option for u - Kati Basti (Specialised Panchakarma procedure for Backpains), Localised Massgae with Herbal oils, Localised Medicated Steam, Pottali Massage. Continue these procedures for atleast 15 days. Regular oiling of the joint will improve the lubrication also. These procedures will relax ur back muscles and give strength to ur nerves and muscles of back. also start some Yogic exercises - Tadasana, Dhanurasan, halasana along with these therapies. This will greatly help. Please avoid pushing / pulling heavy objects, long sittings, long two-wheeler drives. Although some herbal medicines might also help you but after proper history taking. For that u may consult me privately over Lyberate. Please update with ur valuable feedback after 15 days.\
Hi, As you spend a lot of time in a sitting. The default position for many people is shoulders forward, hips flexed, back slightly bent, and hunched over. This Position leads to tightness, inflexibility, and poor posture. You need something to open your body back up, pull you into proper alignment, and help you stand up straight. It’s important to stretch out the overactive muscles in the chest and upper back, and stimulate the under-active ones in the mid-back and shoulders. You need flexibility exercises, conditioning exercuses and core muscle execise Here are some stretches and exercises to try at the end of the day, or while you’re at work. Like doing pecotrals stretch Trapezius stretch Hip Flexor stretch Spina stretch in Child pose #Remember to stand once an hour. #Get about 30 minutes of aeribic activity per day like walking Suggest you learn strecthes under guidance of physiotherapist Thanks take care.