Blood is coming from my mouth when I rise in the morning. I also consult doctors they said that this is the starting condition of paria. Now what should I do please advise me immediately.

Blood is coming from my mouth when I rise in the morning....
We need more investigations with clinical examination to decide upon treatment. You may need deep cleaning along with surgical curettage or gum strengthening procedure. Rinse your mouth thoroughly with a mouth wash after every meals. Use pepsodent tooth paste & gum paint for 2 to 3 weeks.
Get scaling polishing done
Get scaling and polishing of teeth.
Homoeopathic medicine merc sol 30 (dr reckeweg) drink 5 drops today night and forget this medicine plantago q/hammemelis q (dr reckeweg) mix both these medicines and take 10 drops in 20 ml fresh water 3 times daily for 2-3 months hekla lava tooth powder (wheezal) scrub teeth daily night before sleep note-use brush with soft bristles and use it upside down while brushing teeth.
Warm saline mouthbath 5-6times/day. Chlorhexidine mouthwash 2-3 times/day. Brush twice daily with proper brushing procedure. And lastly go for oral prophylaxis.