I am 20 years old. I feel very tired by walking only 100 meters and so. I sometimes fill very dizzy. Ehat should I do?

Dear, if you tired very fast and feeling weakness. Then you will definitely recover from weakness by following these very useful tips. * you should take proper balanced diet first. That means you have to take vegetables, milk, chapattis or rice, butter / cream, cereals (daals) or cheese every day. Very important thing, do not miss or skip your meals at any cost and take meals on time. * proper 6-8 hours sleep is very important. If your sleep is less than 6 hours, then you feel tired very early. So complete your sleep. * do breathing execises daily in morning & evening. Just sit down in peaceful place, close your eyes, take deep and long breaths in and out. Do it atleast for 10-15 minutes daily. You can also do pranayams like anulom vilom for better results. *take a walk, in first walk normally for 10-15 minutes for 15 days. You can do it on treadmill also. * you can take ashvagandha churn of baidyanath 1 teaspoon with milk daily for 2 months atleast to get your strength back. * check out your haemoglobin level in 3 months, if it is low you get tired early. So get treatment of low haemoglobin (anemia). If you have any disease like asthma /diabetes / hypertension, then get complete treatment of them. * avoid all fast foods and habit of smoking or drinking. You surely get great strength and recover from weakness by following these important things./diabetes
YOu need to check up your CBC, TSH and inform me as it can be anemia or hypothyroid state .If these normal need to check up