Dear sir I frequently get affected with cold and fever wat is best medicine also what pre care should I take.

Dear sir I frequently get affected with cold and fever wa...
Drink plenty of warm fluids. Drinking warm fluids helps to loosen the secretions in your sinuses so that your mucus flows more freely, making you feel better faster. Studies show that drinking warm fluids relieves cold symptoms such as runny nose, cough, sneezing, sore throat, and fatigue. For further queries get back to me.
Mr. Lybrate-user if you are getting frequent attack of cold and fever means your immunity is low. Recurrent cold may be due to allergy from dust and cold environment. But with the help of ayurvedic medicine we can boost your immunity and suppress your allergic. Start taking septilin tab twice day. Amrita- rista 20 ml after meal twice a day. Avoid curd or curd product, cold beverages, ice cream. Try to eat fresh and warm food, + warm water apply til oil + salt on your chest rub it gently after that do hot fomentation. Take steam regularly. For proper treatment consult me.