Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Enter question for yourself or anybody else. For e. G. I am 25years old male and have backache for last 2 months. What should I do? I am not much healthy, how I can get healthy?

1 Doctor Answered
Enter question for yourself or anybody else. For e. G. I ...
Hello, Homeopathic medicines are very helpful. They not only treat the acute stages but are also used for the treatment of chronic back pain.Selection of the exact remedy depends upon the individual symptoms of the person.So share the complete symptom picture for the proper treament. In the mean time take Arnica 200, 3 drops in the morning and Rhus tox. 200, 3 drops at night for 7 days.Take care. **Take Alfavena Malt , 2 tsp twice daily.**
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.