I daily tooth brush twice a day then also bed smell from my mouth last few day, what should a problem?

I daily tooth brush twice a day then also bed smell from ...
There can be lot of reason for such problem can be due to acidic problem or due to many dental problem.
smell even brushing twice means poor oral hygiene . The best way to get rid of bad breath & improve oral health is good oral hygiene,like brushing your teeth twice a day with colgate fresh mint tooth paste ,regular rinse with Mouthwashes (listerine )after meals . this will help to avoid the bacteria in plaque,that accumulates in the mouth, you have to visit dental surgeon ,and take treatment .and maintain oral cleanliness to make sure your teeth stay healthy.,regular
Bad breath can be reduced or prevented if you: - practice good oral hygiene. - Brush twice a day with fluoride toothpaste to remove food debris and plaque. - Don't forget to brush the tongue, too. - Replace your toothbrush every 2 to 3 months or after an illness. - Use floss or an interdental cleaner to remove food particles and plaque between teeth once a day. - See your dentist regularly -- at least twice a year. He or she will conduct an oral exam and professional teeth cleaning and will be able to detect and treat periodontal disease, dry mouth, or other problems that may be the cause of bad mouth odor. - Drink lots of water. This will keep your mouth moist. - Chewing gum (preferably sugarless) stimulates the production of saliva, which helps wash away food particles and bacteria.
Kindly get scaling done and use mouthwash twice daily for 15 days. Also notice that you are not constipated most of the times as this is also one of the reasons for bad breath. Brush your teeth twice daily using correct brushing technique.