Hi, i am 29 years old, I have athletic built. I started running to maintain health for last 3 years but for last some months my knee joints have pain. It shoots up when I run. Height 5, 8 weight 88 kgs. Needs a help?

Hi. You can't just start running. Need to prepare your body for that. Warm up exercise should be done. You'll need to strengthen your leg n calf muscle.
R u running on proper surface or not? And doing some strengthening exercises to strengthen your knee muscles. Stop running for some time do strengthening and cycling. Thanks and regards Dr. Ritesh kharnal
Hi, I recommend you to change your running shoes every 3 months to provide shock absorption to your joints. You need to strengthen your knee muscles with gym program mainly concentrate on quadriceps, hamstring and calf muscles which is very important for running. Before and after running try to do stretches. Its very important to prevent muscle injuries.
Hi, sir u need to take rest for 2 weeks to relieve your pain. Dr. V. Rajnikanth yadav
Consult with orthopaedic surgeon for knee joint examination. If normal then we can give u ayurvedic products to strengthen your knee.