From 2 days I'm suffering from back pan. I was doing something work, sudden I feel something wrong in back. Please suggest.

From 2 days I'm suffering from back pan. I was doing some...
Here are some tips for how to handle pain: stop normal physical activity for the first few days. This will help relieve your symptoms and reduce any swelling in the area of the pain. Apply heat or ice to the painful area. One good method is to use ice for the first 48 to 72 hours, and then use heat. Take pain relievers medicine. While sleeping, try lying in a curled-up, fetal position with a pillow between your legs. If you usually sleep on your back, place a pillow or rolled towel under your knees to relieve pressure. You may want to reduce your activity only for the first couple of days. Then, slowly start your usual activities after that. Do not perform activities that involve heavy lifting or twisting of your back for the first 6 weeks after the pain begins. Stretching and strengthening exercises are important. But, starting these exercises too soon after an injury can make your pain worse. A physical therapist can tell you when to begin stretching and strengthening exercises and how to do them.
As per your complain it seems there is sudden strain in your back muscles. Not to worry. Let me help you with some precautions and treatment that will help you to recover soon. Precautions: 1. Avoid forward bending, if required then bend your knees first and then bend forward. 2. Avoid weight lifting. 3. Sit in chairs or car seats with proper back support. 4. Try to sleep in a position that helps you maintain the curve in your basck like sidelying. 5. Get enough vit d from sun as vit d keep bones strong including spine, 6. Drink plenty of water to enhance the inter vertebral disks 7. Avoid standing in the one position for a long time. 8. Try to sleep in a position that helps you maintain the curve in your back. Physio care: I would recommend you for I-care treatment that is especially for back or neck pain. Rest required but it doesn't mean a complete bed rest. Do not over exert your body. Work take rest and then work so that you do not feel tired and started paining. Treatment- 1. Apply ice or heat which ever suits you directly to the area of low back pain will decrease swelling and inflammation, and ease your discomfort. Apply it for 10 to 15 minutes only. 2.Relaxing for 5 minutes after ice or heat treatment. Massage - Ask someone to massage your painful area using fingers or thumb. Massage using kneading technique. Slightly press the thumb and start rotating as it helps to induce relaxation, relieve pain, and reduce levels of stress chemicals, such as cortisol and noradrenaline. It will give you pain relief for time being. 3. After massage again relax for 5 min and apply any pain relieving ointment eg - volini or oraflame gel etc. Make sure not to do massage with the gel, it should not penetrate the body. Just a topical application of gel should be done. 4. Again relax your body for 5 minutes and perform some normal back extension and hamstring stretching exercises to get relief from your pain. While performing exercises if pain occurs then would recommend you to stop doing exercise. Massage or slightly rub the painful area and consult your near by physio to diagnose the actual cause of the pain as he/she can guide you proper exercise plan which will be beneficial for you after checking grade of your back pain. For any doubt please contact right away. Get Well Soon Best Regards
Apply homeopathy allen bam take homeopathy remedy rhus tox 200 10 drops 2hrly reckeweg company.