I'm having black heads on face how should reduce these please give me suggestion's.

I'm having black heads on face how should reduce these pl...
Blackhead is the first stage of acne.acne is a problem commonly seen in this age group. It is due to the increase of androgen hormones which happens at this age. They act on your sebaceous glands and enlarge them. In addition to this, your lifestyle affects the development of pimples. Consuming milk and other dairy products enhance igf and increase pimples, so cut down on them. Avoid cosmetics since they clog pores and lead to more pimples. Stress enhances acne, so employ relaxation techniques. Yoga helps decrease negative acne forming chemicals. Soaps and scrubs won't help anyway, but a mild salicylic acid face wash can definitely help. Steam increases pores, so wash face with cold water twice daily. Eat plenty of carrots and spinach. Drink water. Understand that this problem will come and go till a certain age after which it'll attain control.