Hi my self ajay, my age 29 years white skin tone from last ten month I'm facing skin tone problem now completely black, how can I get my skin white is there any pills or medicines please suggest me, thanks.

Hi my self ajay, my age 29 years white skin tone from las...
For fair skin : • Applying a mixture of cucumber and papaya with one teaspoon of each and with three teaspoon of oatmeal apply it for 5 to 10 minutes then rinse off with water . • Apply one teaspoon of honey for 30 minutes and wash it off . • Apply one teaspoon Besan with one teaspoon of curd and a pinch of haldi ( turmeric) mix it with water then apply for 15 minutes then rinse off it with water . • Apply one teaspoon orange juice or take a piece of orange open it then apply that area for 5 minutes then rinse off it. • Apply one teaspoon of fuller ' s earth ( multani mitti ) add one spoon of rose water mix it apply it for 10 minutes. • Eat fruits daily and drink a glass of milk daily . • Mash half bnana mix it with 1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice and half teaspoon of sandalwood powder mix it well and make smooth paste apply it for 10 minutes then rinse off with water. • Save yourself from sunlight by covering your face with cloth or by using sunscreen lotion .