Tia is a warning sign of stroke
. So you have to worry but not that much. I understand about your phobia about getting again same problem but dear if you maintain yourself and take some
precautions then chances are very less.
Please make sure:
1. If you are overweight try to reduce.
2. Brisk walking daily for 30 minutes.
3. Cardiovascular exercises daily for endurance and strength and to make your heart fit.
intake of excess water in your diet.
5. Avoid junk food, carbohydrates.
6. Take healthy diet that enrich you with proteins, vitamins.
7. If diabetic make sure sugar
level should be maintained.
8. If hypertensive, make sure bp should not reach to too high or too low along with hr.
9. Avoid stressful life. 10. Meet some physio and learn daily exercises that will keep you fit and healthy along with some modification in your lifestyle.
11. Avoid fasting - eat breakfast, lunch and dinner at fixed timings.
12. Make yourself busy by fulfilling your hobby as it will give you freshness and your mind will be diverted from normal
13. Take min 7 hours of sleep. 14. Avoid taking caffeine
, phenylethylamine (found in chocolate and cheese), tyramine (found in nuts and fermented meats, cheeses, and soy), and aspartame (in many artificially sweetened foods) as sometimes these all exaggerate the condition. Instead use basil leaves tea or ginger tea boiled nicely in water without milk.
Do not worry about getting tia / cva
. If you keep yourself relax and avoid stress
you will be healthy and then no disease no tia.