Is it possible to get me teeth whiten I tried so many methods didn't work and even I used Colgate whitening tat 2 didn't work so is there any treatment should I take of there is let me know the cost? Or any natural remedies or should I take any tablet? Thank you in advance.

Is it possible to get me teeth whiten I tried so many met...
For teeth whitening you need to go stepwise. First visit a dentist near you for thorough check up. Get scaling and polishing done. If required go for bleaching of teeth. The treatment would cost you depending on material used. Still around 7 to 20 k with the quality of the material.
go for dental bleaching from ur dentist to whiten ur teeth. but thjat not permanent. teeth ll become same after 1 yr or so.
dear subhas,1st of all u hav to understand that all of us have different tooth color.Indians generally hav a brownish hue un their tooth.if u sincearly want to whithen ur tooth 1st brush properly twice a day.visit to a dentist for oral prophylaxis and tooth bleaching.
Can get office bleach done followed by laminate.
You have to go for professional bleaching of teeth, visit a dentist. Cost may range from 7000 to 15000.
Procedure for tooth whitening is bleaching. Home bleaching or office bleaching are the two techniques. Visit your dentist.