Hi, my son is 2 months. Now a days sometimes he goes to deep sleep and don't take feeding for more than 5 hours. Is it normal? What should we do to give him regular feeding like once in 3 hrs types.

Hi, my son is 2 months. Now a days sometimes he goes to d...
If baby sleeps comfortable then we can wait 4-5 hours and feed once they get up and would be more comfortable if they sleep after a good feed. Follow demand feedings pattern for baby rather than looking at clock as feeding times. Tc.
There is no fixed regime. Child will take feed whenever he is hungry. Do not wake up child for feeding.
Hello, * if your child is comfortable to take feeding after 5 hrs awakening with cheers, nothing is wrong. Carry ,on without any stress in this regard
Please do not disturb him if he is sleeping for 4-6 hours comfortably. Feed him when he is hungry - do not force anything. He will feel hungry and cry - you need to understand that he wants food -- now feed him.
You can wake him up at set interval to feed or if baby sleeps comfortable then can wait 4-5 hours and feed once they get up and would be more comfortable if they sleep after a good feed.