Hello sir I suffer from skin infection like fungal l infection at pelvic area and there is itching also occur more and more and when I tried to relief from this itching then skin ruptured and blood is coming in small amount and I have tries many dermal cream but there is no effect on this. Can you help me, then reply me with a more useful answer from which there is some changes occurs.

Hello sir I suffer from skin infection like fungal l infe...
U have fungal infection It spreads to other areas also Have to use a course of tablets and creams for that to heal completely and permanently Improve personal hygiene Bath twice daily Wear fresh cloths after bath Reduce inner wear to increase ventilation to that area Change towel frequently Use seperate antifungal soap Use cotton pants rather than jeans
Fungal infection of groin area is due to wet cloths, moistness of area, tight cloths. It is very difficult to treat now a days due to repeated application of over the counter steroid creams. You need to consult dermatologist for oral. Anti fungal medications.