Sir, I want to know, Is there any treatment for color blindness? If yes what is it. L.

Sir, I want to know, Is there any treatment for color bli...
unfortunately currently no treatment for color blindness
There is no known treatment. However, there are special contact lenses and glasses that may help people with color blindness tell the difference between similar colors.---------------------------- color blindness is a lifelong condition. Most people are able to adjust to it without difficulty or disability.----------------- homoeopathic medicine----------------------- santonine 3x (dr reckeweg) chew 2 tab twice daily for 3 months.------------------- if the color blindness is partial ie. If one pigment is missing then the above homoeopathic medicine is very useful in that case as seen in my general practise. I will advise you, that what ever is your condition, you should start taking this medicine. Purely homoeopathic, noside effects.