I am a male of 22 years old, I have only 28 full grown teeth, my last 4 teeth didn't come. Does that a problem, will ever, does the last 4 teeth will come out. Or I will have 28 teeth forever?

it will b alright.
Having twenty eight is no problem if u still wish to b sure get digital OPG X-ray done u can send on line to me will tell u if they would ever come
No its not a problem n it is possible dat you have only 28 teeth only.
I can help you in a better way if you can send me your opg xray.
last 4 teeth (wisdom teeth) comes at age after 22 years.. in few cases they don't erupt and remains impacted..in such cases you have to get it removed by surgery.. get the full mouth xray to know the pattern of eruption of wisdom teeth... you can visit to a dentist for xray and proper diagnosis. ..
Dear patient its absolutely fine to have 28 teeth. Although there is still some time that your wisdom teeth can come out. But nothing to worry whether they come or not. Now a days many people have only 28teeth. To be sure whether they are inside or not you can go for opg i. E. Full mouth x-ray. Even if they are inside and there is no problem you can let them sit inside.