My teeth is getting more yellow day by day I don't what's the reason. I take care of my teeth very well. Brush my teeth 2 times a day wash it well after every small meal aa well. Though sometimes I get a very painful pain in my right side of mouth.

My teeth is getting more yellow day by day I don't what's...
Get scaling polishing done
u need cleaning.
plz get ur teeth cleaned by a dentist and then your problem will be solved.
There are several causes of tooth discoloration, including: Foods/drinks. Coffee, tea, colas, wines, and certain fruits and vegetables (for example, apples and potatoes) can stain your teeth. Poor dental hygiene. Inadequate brushing and flossing.... Here is home remedy for brighter teeth--- Mix several teaspoons of baking soda with enough fresh lemon juice (or water) to make a paste. Wipe your teeth and any extra saliva off of them with a paper towel. Put a good amount of paste onto your toothbrush and apply. Leave the paste on for 1 minute, then rinse, so as to avoid the acid effecting enamel. If you are using just water you can leave it on for up to 3 minutes. for faster result you can go for TEETH BLEACHING from dentist...