Hii, I want to loose my inner thigh fat, Give me some home remedy or suggest me any particular diet to burn this extra fat, which will b speedy also.

Hii, I want to loose my inner thigh fat, Give me some hom...
Tips for regular weight lose: increase the quantity of fruits and vegetables and low calorie foods. Avoid intake of too much salt as it may be a factor for increasing body weight. Milk products like cheese, butter etc. And non-vegetarian foods should be avoided as they are rich in fat. Mint is very beneficial in losing weight. A chutney of green mint with some simple spices can be taken with meals. Mint tea also helps. Spices like dry ginger, cinnamon, black pepper etc. Are good for loosing weight and can be used in a number of ways. Regular intake of carrot juice. Avoid rice and potato, which contain a lot of carbohydrates. Among cereals wheat is good. Vegetables like bitter gourd (karela), and bitter variety of drumstick are useful in loosing weight. Honey is an excellent home remedy for obesity. It mobilizes the extra deposited fat in the body allowing it to be utilized as energy for normal functions.