My father is 66 years old. He is a diabetic and has 3 stents. He also has dentures since 6 years. He is not happy with them, always says they are coming off. Have been to many dentist but everyone says its the best dentures available. Because of it, he is ruining his health. Can anyone please suggest a solution.

Plz get the dentures made from a prosthodontist.
Once again examined d dentures.
If the diabetes is under control, the option of implant retained over denture is also possible but it is a bit costly procedure around 50,000.
U can consult to the oral surgeon for the suggestion of implant supported denture because this is the problem because of jaw bone resorption.
If the denture is loose. Then implant supported denture can be given or even full mouth rehab can be done. Visit my clinic I can explant the procedures better and can even examine your father clinically.
Implant over dentures are best so that the dentures will not come out
Improper dentures lead to inadequate diet and hence lead to an impact on overall health and well-being. Denture fabrication is a highly specialized job and must ideally be taken up by prosthodontists (specialists in making dentures and other such prosthesis). Please visit a proper specialist center which has the entire team of specialists to ensure you get the right treatment.
I am sure it was lower one which comes off sometime what happens, if u loose teeth and dont get denture soon, your bone slowly resobed, causing less area for denture to stuck there are 1000 more reasons consult to a prosthodontics
He need implant denture which is fix on stud, which can even placed in diabetic also once you consult us definite plan for particular suites your father and budget will be given to you.
You should consult a prosthodontist and get the suitable denture for him.
Consult a prosthodontist or show in dental college if some alternative can be provided it is not safe to go for any surgery, tell him to explain his problem clearly and we have to find out some compromising solution keeping in mind satisfaction of patient and posssible treatment.