Sir I have fever for last ten days and I have pain in my arm and nose and teeth what can I do.

Sir I have fever for last ten days and I have pain in my ...
Munib kumar take tab combiflam for pain for fever consult your family doctor .
We need more investigations with clinical examination to decide upon treatment. You may need cleaning, root canal treatment & capping. Until then apply clove oil on the decayed tooth. Rinse frequently with mouth wash.
You need to go for a dental check up to see whether you have any decay in your teeth which is giving you pain.
It wil become normal after some days as you recover. Usually patient have pain in many areas after fever. Do not worry. If the pain is intolerable then better to get it checked. It may be infected.