What is reasons, pains in the back bone, and please suggest some serious cure, for the pain in the back bone, and also sure to this pain, I got suffered my daily routine.

What is reasons, pains in the back bone, and please sugge...
Go for ayurveda's panchkarma therapy - we have many option for you - kati basti (specialised panchakar, a procedure for backpains), localised massgae with herbal oils, localised medicated steam, pottali massage. Continue these procedures for atleast 15 days. Regular oiling of the joint will improve the lubrication also. These procedures will relax your back muscles and give strength to your nerves and muscles of back. Also start some yogic exercises - tadasana, dhanurasan, halasana along with these therapies. This will greatly help. Please avoid pushing / pulling heavy objects, long sittings, long two-wheeler drives. Although some herbal medicines might also help you but after proper history taking. Please update with your valuable feedback after 15 days.\
Many reasons in back pain it pouster problem you start physiotherapy for daily rutine do hot water formantation and do some streanthening exersices.