I have used liquid minoxidil (hairouse 5%) for 4 years. The hair growth has been good. However, in the last 6 months it was causing itching and was getting irritating, and so I moved to form based minoxidil 1 month back. My Hair fall has increased a lot. Ideally I like form minoxidil coz of the comfort, however, effectiveness is the question.

I have used liquid minoxidil (hairouse 5%) for 4 years. T...
Hii. Effectiveness of both liquid and foam formulation will remain the same. It will not differ. Foam formulation will remain equally effective and moreover it will be more comfortable.
Youn med is unwanter in body, stop it. Medicine german lycopodium 200 4-5 drops orally single dose morn sbl natrum mur 3x / 6 tabs 3 times a day for 10 days then report me food dry coconut 30 gms daily 25 pcs kismis daily 5 pcs khejur 4 spoonful glucose daily mixed fruit juice daily evening water 3-4 ltrs a day this will stop your hair fall. But you have to maintain health steadily.