1. Take one clove after every meal and chew it. This is very effective natural cure
2. Chew some
cardamom seeds to get
rid of bad breath.
3. Chewing a few mint leaves frequently can get rid of bad breath and it is a good mouth freshener too.
1. Increase the intake of foods rich in zinc
as they help in preventing bad breath. Zinc helps maintain the anaerobic bacteria balance inside the mouth to keep it free of foul smell.
2. Increase intake of vitamin c and vitamin e rich foods.
3. Drink lots of water to keep mouth and body well hydrated. 4. Avoid constipation