I have recurrent ulcers in my mouth. The dentist prescribed topical analgesic and chlorhexidine gel. But they keep recurring. Is there any complete treatment?

Take homoeopathic medicine merc sol 30 2 dram pills 4-4-4 pills after 1/2 hour of meals. Follow up after 15 days.
Reasons for recurrent ulcers- a) stress. B) mouth ulcers may run in your family. C) your diet may be lacking greens or you may be an anaemic. D) you may be brushing your teeth over-vigorously. Such brushing causes abrasions on the gums that can turn ulcerous. E) you may be irritated by particular chemicals, spices, tobacco or even the herpes simplex virus, which also causes cold sores. The first attack can be severe, with sore throat and ulcers inside the mouth. Subsequent attacks are less severe, with fewer and smaller ulcers. Home remedies- the decoction of the leaves of either amla or the guava tree singly or mixed with alum powder is a very good gargle for oral ulcers. Licorice (mulethi) is proved to be beneficial in the treatment of oral ulcers. Chew on a piece of it. Decoction of khadir is very beneficial. Avoid constipation.
Mr. Lybrate-user ji use calendula q diluted in a cup of water as gargle. Also try acid nitricum 200 twice a day.