Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am having toothache in my mouth please suggest me medicine for permanent relief and relax ful sleep because of this I can not sleep.please help

1 Doctor Answered
Tooth ache permanent relief is only from treating the problem. Medicine will only give temporary relief. Filling rootcanal treatment or even tooth removal can give you permenant relief for that problem.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.