I am suffering from frequent cold and cough. Will you please tell me some remedy to stop it. I will be thankful to you. Please reply soon.

I am suffering from frequent cold and cough. Will you ple...
Frequent/ continuous cough cold may be because of many reasons like: 1. Any ent problem like dns polyp sinusitis 2. Low immunity 3. Allergic condition There are some supplements name Nutrilite Daily and Protein available that can be start after personal consultation and these supplement can reduce severity and no. of episodes of cough/cold this supplements has shown wonderful result by boosting our immunity many folds Consult ENT doctor for proper examination and further management.
1.Do Warm saline gurgling and steam inhalation with karvol plus inhalant capsule 2-3 times daily. 2.put otrivin nasal drop one drop thrice daily. 3.Take Viscodyne D syrup 2 tsf 2-3 times daily. 4.If no relief, you have to take antibiotic.5.Recurrent cough and cold could be due to sinusitis also. 5.Consult ENT specialist to rule out sinusitis