What can I do to prevent hairfall & getting Bald. Please give me any immediate perception.

What can I do to prevent hairfall & getting Bald.
Please ...
Hair loss can be controlled by - 1. Use mild shampoo to wash hair (you can make your own shampoo using reetha and shikakai at home) 2. Stop using conditioners. Use natural conditioners like egg, yougurt and lemon. 3. Massage your scalp with a mix of oils like olive, coconut, sesame, castor oil at night. 4. Apply amla juice on hair thrice a week. 5. Use a paste of bhringraj on hair. 6. You can use some good hair packs like - fenugreek and yogurt, egg and green tea. 7. You can rinse your hair with organic apple cider vinegar after washing your hair to maintain ph balance of your hair. 8. Hair health depends on the amount of protein in your diet. Foods like chicken, eggs, fish, nuts, dry fruits gives you the required nutrients to keep your skin and hair healthy. So consume plenty of them. 9. Drink lots of water to flush out toxins from the body.