Hi Dr. My head slightly pains every night with a feeling of pain in eyes. Sometimes I feel a very little dizziness too. These r happening frm last one week. I m 28 years old and a bank personnel m using high power myopic lenses Sitting job in front of a computerPrevailing weather conditions are too cold here -abhijit kanpur.

Hi Dr. My head slightly pains every night with a feeling ...
Check your eye sight for refractive error and we also have to rule out sinusitis or migrane as the cause of headache after clinical examination
Eye strain, or asthenopia, is when the eyes get tired from excessive or intense use. It can be annoying, but it tends to disappear with rest. Although it’s not often a serious condition, eye strain could be a symptom of an underlying problem. Eye strain is known to cause fatigue, difficulty concentrating, and headaches Eye strain may lead to other problems, such as: • Headaches • Difficulty Concentrating • Irritability • Burning Sensation • Watery Eyes • Dry Eyes • Photophobia • Eye Pain 1. The first thing you can do is change your environment and work habits. By doing this you can relieve the pain without spending money on treatment. If you work on the computer, try taking more eye breaks by looking down the hall or out the window, or by closing your eyes for thirty seconds. You should get your eyes checked at least once a year, especially as you grow older. Routine eye exams give you the opportunity to discuss with your Eye Specialist any issues you may be having, and they may enable you to catch any problems in their early stages. If you work on a computer, taking eye breaks for five minutes every hour can lessen the strain on your eyes. Simply closing your eyes for a few moments can also do wonders. Try standing up, moving around, or taking a short walk to help regain concentration.Regular eye exercises that involve focusing on different distances can help prevent future straining. Blink often. Blinking refreshes and replenishes your eyes naturally.If you are having trouble with blinking due to the dryness of your eyes, try using Homoeopathic CINELUBE EYEDROPS ( HAPDCO) 3 times daily.