I have bad breathing problem. I tried my level best to get rid of it but this is still existing. Its quite irritating.

I have bad breathing problem. I tried my level best to ge...
Hi go for scaling n use mouthwash.
Hi lybrate-user. I can understand your problem. But you need to understand that your bad breath has not developed in one day so it will not go in a day treatment. You hav to take lillte extra care for the cleanliness of your mouth. For the initial treatment, you need to go for scaling procedure. After your mouth is cleaned properly, proper maintenance is required. These r few points you need to absolutely follow for dental care:- 1. Rinse your mouth properly every time after you take food. 2. Do not allow any food particles to accumulate in between your teeth. To prevent this, use dental floss. 3. Brush your teeth twice daily (morning and before night sleep) with proper brushing technique. 4. Use mouthwash. 5. If you take cigarettes or tobacco, you hav to quit it. Every 6 months you should go for a dental check up to review your problem. Thank you.