I m Virgin till now but bcoz of some masterbustaion habit I feel that size of penis is small in length and grith and low sperm count which lead to short timing of fall. Can these all be cure in which I can get size increase with good sperm count and time duration will increase can it be possible.

I m Virgin till now but bcoz of some masterbustaion habit...
No medicine can increase the size of the penis but penis health can be improved by medicine good diet and exercise and yes no masturbation at all. Masturbation is a very bad habbit generally it is absolutely unnatural way satisfy one's sexual desire and definitely going to harm health in many ways. Dedication meditation medication are the ways to fight with it. Strictly avoiding that triggers which compel you to do masturbation like porn, friends and privacy etc. Doing regular yoga and aerobics will definitely help you. Healthy diet like fresh fruits dry fruits specially dates almonds anjeer etc avoiding fish egg n chieken strictly mutton can be taken. And last not least medicine. For this we specially provide medicine for this problem which reduces your urge to do masturbation with helping you to regaint lost vigour and vitality plus boosting overall health. Best of luck.