How I remove my scars? In accident there is a dark mark in my face please help m out.

How I remove my scars? In accident there is a dark mark i...
There are powerful homemade treatments used to remove accident scars naturally without causing any side effects to the skin. 1. mix curd or frozen milk and turmeric. Frozen milk is a good exfoliating agent and it nourishes your skin and leaves your skin glowing once you wash off the paste. If you have a sensitive skin then you can add a few drops of lemon juice and rose water. Facial scars from accidents can be easily removed by using the above mentioned natural home remedies. 2. you can also use the one part of baking soda with two part of water to create a paste. Baking soda is a natural exfoliator and helps in the gentle scraping of the scar tissue layer by layer. Scrub (avoid vigorous rubbing) this paste on your scars for a minute or two and after that you can rinse it off with cold water. 3. Mint juice is also effective to remove old accident scars. You can use the juice of mint on your face leave it for 5 minutes and wash that off. If you are doing the same procedure for a month then you can see visible results. The old accident scars will become lighter in color on regular usage. It is a good practice to apply vitamin E oil on car accident facial scars to fade out spots and scars. Use it before going to sleep every day.