I get white clear cough from the right side of my chest. It also feels inflated sometimes especially when I eat something sour or cold or use earphones. It has been there since a long time now. I once had bronchitis sometime near the end of 2018 and I think it has been there since then. I feel as if a lot of cough is stuck throughout the right side of my food/wind pipe whenever I use ear phones the congestion increases and if I eat something cold or sour occasionally blood comes along with cough otherwise only clear cough comes out but I have to force it alot and sometimes it also pains in my lower right side area of the chest, under the right side ribs also I can breath much less from my right nostril than the lest one and it produces some wizi sound on breathing especially while sleeping.

1. Do saline gargles daily. 2. Whenever possible do steam inhalation also. 3. Cover your nose and mouth with hanky for at least 30 sec when you go in dusty areas also when you go in and out of ac. As our nose is the most sensitive part of our body, when there is temperature difference between two rooms or inside n outside, then if we not protect our nose, it gets affected. 4. Drink hot liquids --hot liquids relieve nasal congestion, prevent dehydration, and soothe the uncomfortably inflamed membranes that line your nose and throat. Homeopathic treatment has very encouraging results and gives relief in long term consult online with details.