First of all undergo scaling (cleaning of teeth) by a dentist
- Use proper brushing technique.
- Brush twice a day which is most important (at night specifically just before sleep and avoid any food or liquid except water when you finish your brush at night)
- After each meal (i. E breakfast, lunch, dinner and any time when you take snacks) rub your finger on all tooth surfaces inside and outside and than do forcefull gargles 2-3 times.
- Maintain good oral hygine
- Undergo scaling every 4-5 months for long term results and preservation of other oral structures....
You found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.