Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am having pain under my left heal for the last one month while walking.Please do help

1 Doctor Answered
Hi Thanks for your query. I am Dr Akshay from Fortis Hospital, New Delhi. Your described condition is called as Plantar Fascitis. You need to change your footwear, some anti-inflammatory medications as per your body's suitability. Physical therapy and lots of ice packs initially should help. Do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further assistance. Thanks & Regards Dr Akshay Kumar Saxena
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.