Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dear Sir I am 34 year old male I have a problem that pus is coming from my left ear when I was four years old since then I was not consulted any Doctors as my parent' s illiterate. I took Orecure ear drops as one of my friend suggested it stops and comes again as regular after 25 days. And I have also hearing broblem in this ear. Please advice me sir.

1 Doctor Answered
Please consult an ENT surgeon. You could be having ear drum perforation which can be fixed. Single piece of advice: KEEP YOUR EAR DRY.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.