Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 17 years old. I am having a fatty stomach. Is there any way to burn the fat.

1 Doctor Answered
The way to burn fat is by exercise or by eating less. You can also lose weight by surgery i. E surgery for morbid obesity but it can be prescribed only if you are very fat with high bmi.
19 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.