How I remove my face pigmentation and dark circles and scars? Coz use so many mdcnes but no positive effects on my face.

How I remove my face pigmentation and dark circles and sc...
Dark circles are mostly due to habits. Avoid rubbing eyes. Get allergies tested. If you have refractive errors, get it checked and corrected. Avoid eye cosmetics and chemicals. Shampoos that seep down to eyeswhile bathing can contribute to this, so don't let it accumulate. Food should b supplemented with iron capsules. Have green leafy vegetables and jaggery in plenty. Overtime with computers, laptops, television, can increase the chances of darkness around eyes. Get your hb checked. Catch a good six hour sleep everyday. Relax and destress with yoga, meditation, prayer. Avoid face cosmetics for the time being. You can press powder onto your sunscreen if at all you want to use a cosmetic. Drink two litres of water everyday. Pick up carrots, papaya, pumpkin, black grapes to have everyday. These contain important antioxidants and phytonutrients which vil soften your skin. Do not stress over anything. Pray-itll distract you off your stress. You can use this do it yourself mask at home which vil give you an instant glow. Mix 1 tbsp puree each of papaya and carrot with 1 tbsp of curd and 1 tbsp of aloe vera. Apply it across your face or dull body part for ten to fifteen minutes and wash it off without soap.