What is the symptoms of chikungunya and I have fever for over last five days slowly slowly and what should I do.

What is the symptoms of chikungunya and I have fever for ...
Chickengunea Fever It is a viral disease which is transmitted by the bite of aedes aegypti mosquito. the symptoms are 1.Fever 2.sore throat, body ache joint pain, 3.rashes. 4. Symptoms are like dengue but not severe If you have fever since 5 days1.Take paracetamol 500mg, one tablet sos upto a maximum of three tablets daily after food 2.Drink plenty of water 3.Take rest 4.If no relief do blood examination like ESR, CBC, Widal/ Typhidot test, Blood for mp/malaria antigen and Dengue antigen(NS1) test after consulting doctor 5. consult me for further advice 1.Take paracetamol 500mg, one tablet sos upto a maximum of three tablets daily after food 2.Drink plenty of water 3.Take rest 4.If no relief do blood examination like ESR, CBC, Widal/ Typhidot test, Blood for mp/malaria antigen and Dengue antigen(NS1) test after consulting doctor 5. consult me for further advice