One of my tooth needs to be extracted but with the best of my ability I cant open mouth enough that is required by dentist to perform extraction.Please help

You need not to worry bout the mouth opening. The dentist will do the needful. How many fingers can u insert in ur mouth ? usually its 3. Visit an Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon if u have a doubt.
Visit one oral and maxillofacial surgeon
Ohhhh , its very frustrating and feel like hell. Anyways u cant do anything ur dentist has to manage If u dont mind can i ask Which tooth and how much opening do u have
Get it done from an oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon.
You need to consult some oral surgeon.He can definitely remove your tooth.
Its up to the dentist to decide how much your mouth opens and how much is required for extraction. We are specially trained to manage cases like you. So don't worry
Get it removed by an oral surgeon.