Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 18 year old boy. I have 1 D eyesight defect. I am not using spectacle. What I have to do to regain my eyesight.

1 Doctor Answered
Glasses, contact lenses and surgery are the only three options for good vision if you having spectacle power. If you not comfortable with contact lens, you can plan lasik surgery after a proper prelasik checkup.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.