Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 25 year female. I have irregular periods from beginning. Doctor told that I have PCOS. I am regularly exercising & dieting still problem not solved. I am gaining weight and I have lose belly. Recently I have tested Thyroid also. Results are T3-104, T4-7.4, TSH-4.71. Suggest me what to do. As I have already consulted more than 8 gynecologist. Please guide me.

1 Doctor Answered
I would advice you to start low dose eltroxin and continue with diet and exercise. In the meantime start low dose pills like Yaz to regularise your cycles .Do not lose hope as it may take time to lose weight .
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.