to gain weight you should eat more calories than you burn. Plus not only you have to eat calorie dense food but you have to keep in mind that what you are eating is healthy too. In the process of weight gain you do not want to put weight in an uneven manner and look unhealthy rather than looking bright and healthy. Follow these things to see the desired results:
1. Start exercising. Start working out if you are not active. The biggest myth that prevails now a days is that thin people do not need to work out. This is wrong. When you challenge your body, it is forced to grow
. But this growth can only be possible if you are eating enough food to let the body absorb and grow in size and muscles.
2. Eat healthy. Stop drinking and smoking
too much if you are indulged in it. Limit your intake of junk food and any form of sugar
. Do not at all starve yourself. Make it a habit to eat something healthy every 3 hours. This means you have to eat 6 small meals in a day. Your daily food intake should ideally consist of nuts, dry fruits, seeds, almonds, walnuts, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, figs, dates and raisins. They are full of healthy fats needed by a human
3. Consume good amount of fruits and vegetables. Bananas, apples, pomegranate, green leafy vegetables. Fruits and vegetables helps in absorption of food in the body and together, completes your daily nutrition need.
4. Eat whole grains. Try to have multi
grains spread throughout the day. Wheat, brown rice, oats, bajra, daliya etc should be taken in multiple meals in a day.
have it with banana shake twice a day. Chana and moong which are full of protein and nutrients.
6. Increase protein intake. Protein proves to be the most essential nutrient when it comes down to gaining strength or building muscle. Therefore, consume all types of protein from both veg and non veg food items. Chana and moong which are full of protein and nutrients.
Try to be patient while you are on the process of weight gain. Results take time to show. Just
follow the regimen of weight gain religiously and you will soon start seeing the results.