Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have pain in elbow of right arm. While doing some work I feel pain and not able to move right arm properly.

3 Doctors Answered
Most probably tennis elbow. Consult a physiotherapist and buy a tennis elbow splint.
1 person found this helpful
Take Physiotherapy sessions and learn exercise. Use elbow strap also. Take calcium and methylcobalamine supplement
1 person found this helpful
This may be due to tennis elbow take local inj after xrays
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.