Hi. Yesterday I met with an accident. My front teeth has broken & I have only half teeth thr. It s possible to make my teeth gud as before?

Hi. Yesterday I met with an accident. My front teeth has ...
If broken part is small and there is no pain and sensitivity in the remaining tooth then go for restoration (filling) or metal free cap but if fractured part is large or there is pain and sensitivity in the decayed tooth then first get the x-ray done of that tooth and send me the x-ray picture for further diagnosis
In short the answer to your question is yes. A half broken tooth can be restored to look like normal in many ways depending upon the damage which has been caused to the tooth and the pulp tissue inside the tooth (nerve as we normally call it.) you may need a root canal treatment if the tooth is broken near the pulp tissue and then the tooth can be restored to look like normal with a tooth coloured composite resin filling or a veneer or a crown as the level of damage may be. You need to visit a dentist at the earliest and get a thorough clinical and radiological examination of the said tooth and discuss the treatment options.