Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Seeking consultation from a Oral Surgeon or Radiologist experienced in reading MRI of the TMJ.

1 Doctor Answered
You can go to any dentist they will help you otherwise they will get in consultant for your problem.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.