Good evening sir iam unable to sleep during night times and during the mornings and day time iam feeling drouzy and feeling like sleepy some times there is a severe headache. What could be the reason behind this and what is the reason behind this sir? Please inform me regarding this thank you in advance sir.

I am giving you some tips for sound sleep and early awaking in morning follow advises given below: 1. Strict to sleep time schedule 2. Do regular physical activity 3. Regular meditation/ yoga, i can give you address of rajyoga meditation center near your house (this is free of cost) One thing i want to tell you that if you can relax your mind by Rajyoga meditation than you can reduce your sleep upto 5-6 hour and you will feel fresh and active 4. Avoid tea coffee after 7 pm 5. You can wash your face and feet at bedtime 6. Avoid daytime sleep 7. You can use alarm and gradually reduce your waking time by 15 minutes Consult me if symptom persist