I have red eyes from 4 month pl give suggestions to me how to get relief from redness.

I have red eyes from 4 month pl give suggestions to me ho...
Eyes appear red because the vessels at the surface of the white portion of the eye (sclera) become swollen. Vessels may swell due to: • Eye dryness • Too much sun exposure • Dust or other particles in the eye • Allergies • Infection • Injury Eye infections or inflammation can cause redness as well as possible itching, discharge, pain, or vision problems. These may be due to: • Blepharitis: Swelling along the edge of the eyelid. • Conjunctivitis: Swelling or infection of the clear tissue that lines the eyelids and covers the surface of the eye (the conjunctiva). This is often referred to as "pink eye." • Corneal ulcers: Sores on the cornea most often caused by a serious bacterial or viral infection. • Uveitis: Inflammation of the uvea, which includes the iris, ciliary body, and choroid. The cause is most often not known. It may be related to an autoimmune disorder, infection, or exposure to toxins. The type of uveitis that causes the worst red eye is called iritis, in which only the iris is inflamed. Homoeopathic medicine EUPHRASIA 30 ( Dr Reckeweg) Drink 2 drops direct on tongue every 2-3 hrly CINERARIA /EUPHRASIA EYEDROPS ( SBL ) pour into eyes 1-2 drops 3 times daily Wear goggles in polluted areas/Sunlight